Hi there, this is my second submission here on MovZio and I really enjoy it here with the rest of the team.
You probably jumped into this article because you either want to write better or you’re in the curiosity to know what I’ve written new here. Anyway, thanks for being here.
In this article, I’ll share with you the 30 Tips you should keep in mind to write even better articles. Be it on your blog, on a magazine or anywhere, learn how to become a better writer.
How To Write Better Than Before?
Who doesn’t love lists? Well, I do. For making it easier and digestive to you, I’ve written these writing strategies as a list.
- Know what you are writing.
- Read more about it before going for the kill.
- Avoid grammatical mistakes and typos.
- Start with a great introduction.
- Wish and promise something special to your readers in the introduction.
- Write Awesome Titles.
- Make sure your Titles promises something valuable.
- Try to arise curiosity and excitement with your Title.
- Make it funny ( Optional ).
- Never edit while you write, let it flow.
- Don’t even think about taking a peek at something else while you write.
- Dedicate time for writing and avoid distractions.
- Each and every word has a special power. Use it at the right time in the right way.
- If you think you can come up with a better sentence/line than what you wrote, don’t hesitate to rewrite it.
- Write in such a way that it won’t be a waste of time.
- Master the [highlight]DRESP Method[/highlight] to write better articles.
- Include your personal experiences while you write.
- Don’t talk like a Robot. Be humane and crack jokes.
- Explain things like you are taking a class, if it’s a [highlight]How To Do It Article[/highlight].
- Shape your article well so that it’s in a GREAT manner.
- Write more often to improve your overall skills.
- Read more often will do the trick too.
- Give examples of things you write about.
- Create a habit of Proofreading.
- Be patient and take your time while Proofreading. Things are only going to get uglier if you try to hurry up.
- Observe how the best writers do it. Learn their way!
- After you write something, [highlight]read it Aloud[/highlight]. If you find something wrong, edit it.
- Avoid unnecessary words, sentences and subtopics.
- Don’t make each and every letter in capital. Follow the rules.
- Think deep before you write, know that you can write even better than that.
That’s all I got in with me. Hope you enjoyed it. If you got some other strategies to write better content, don’t forget to talk about it on the commenting section. We’d love to hear from you.
Thanks a lot and Good luck with you. See you around.