Electronic mail or e-mail is one of the most commonly used services on the internet today. With email being used almost every day in our personal and professional lives, here is a name in the business, you might want to take a look at: Roadrunner email is an easy-to-use email service which can be used from any computer with internet access, provided to the people who use Time Warner Cable Internet (TWC), previously known as Road Runner High-Speed Online. Time Warner Cable is a US Internet service provider (ISP) which, in the month of May 2016 was acquired by a division of Charter Communications called Spectrum Internet and was later rebranded simply as Spectrum Internet in September 2016.
RoadRunner Email Login
Roadrunner email is the strongest and the most secure mode of communication. People use Roadrunner for their personal and professional usages. With Roadrunner, you get an online address book, safe and secure email exchange, parental controls, user authentication and many other features. Only a person having a Spectrum Internet connection has access to the Roadrunner email. Once you order your Spectrum Internet service, you get the main email account and five other email accounts.
The primary Roadrunner account is established at the time you order. You can use the Roadrunner Self Care system to setup the other five Roadrunner email accounts which you can use as your sub accounts. Your Roadrunner email address will have an abbreviation of the city you live in, somewhere in the address.
The basic format of a roadrunner email is (username)@(location).rr.com.
For example, if a person, say Bob stays in New York and has a username ‘Bob123’, then his Roadrunner email address would be Bob123@nyc.rr.com.
Now Bob’s friend Dave stays in San Diego, and his username is Dave 2510, so his Roadrunner email address would be Dave2510@san.rr.com.
Now, to establish the other five Roadrunner email accounts, you would need your login details from the primary Roadrunner email account. Once you log into the Roadrunner Self Care system, it becomes very easy to make the other five Roadrunner email accounts.
RR Mail Login / Road Runner Email
Here are ten simple steps to setup/login your RR Mail /Roadrunner Email Account –
- Log into the Roadrunner Self Care system using your primary Roadrunner email address and password.
- At the top of the page, there would be a link named “User Management.” Click on it and then click on “Create New Sub User” in this window.
- Enter in the information for new sub user. Enter in an email address of your choice in the “New Sub User ID” field. Enter the first name, last name, the password and then the password again to confirm. Make sure that the password is easy for you to remember yet difficult for anyone else to obtain.
- Click on the “Create New Sub User” button.
- Once you click on the button, you will be taken back to the “User Management” screen where you can now see the new sub user listed under “Sub-Users.”
- This is where you will find all your five Roadrunner sub-accounts.
- Click on “Enable User” from the “User Management” window, next to the new sub user.
- Click on the “Enabled” radio dial.
- Once done, click “Update.”
- The new email address is now accessible and has been added to the account.
Roadrunner Email FAQs:
1. What should I do if I forget my email password?
– If you have lost or forgotten your password, you can simply click on the “Password Reset Tool” and follow the on-screen instructions.
2. Are there any restrictions to sending emails?
– Yes, there are restrictions on the size of the emails sent and received. An email sent or received should not be more than 30MB in size including attachments. Subscribers can only send emails to up to 1000 recipients per 24 hours per IP address.
3. Does Roadrunner email scan all the emails received for viruses?
– Yes, all incoming and outgoing emails are scanned. Emails without attachments do not get scanned, and emails with attachments having no viruses are received in the normal fashion. If, however, a Virus file is found in an email, then it’ll either be cleaned, or the attachment will be deleted.
4. What do you mean by “Vacation Auto-Reply Preferences” and do I need it?
– Well, “Vacation Auto-Reply Preferences” is a unique feature which you can use when you are out on vacation. All you have to do is set a simple message which will then be sent to any person who emails you while you are away.
5. Is Roadrunner mail compatible with email clients such as Macintosh OS X Mail or Outlook?
– Yes it is compatible with almost all email clients.
6. What should I do if I lose/ forget my Roadrunner primary email?
– Go to “Username Retrieval Tool page. Fill in your 10- digit phone number in the field provided. Answer the Security Verification Question.Upon answering the security question correctly, the primary email address will be displayed.
7. How much storage space do I get if I am using Roadrunner email?
– You get a default storage space of about 1GB. You can adjust the size of your sub email mailboxes to distribute the allotment as per your wish.
8. What are the restrictions for setting up a password?
– The password you set should be between 8 to 16 characters long, should contain at least one number, should not contain any symbols, should not be the same as your username, should not be your contact number and should not contain any character repeated more than three times in a row.
9. Can I set up Roadrunner email on my Android or iOS device?
– Yes, you can set up Roadrunner email on your Android or iOS device.
10. What should I do if I receive spam in my inbox?
– If you receive spam in your inbox, you can simply report it by clicking on the “Report SPAM” button.